Web Accessibility Policy
Effective date: March 13, 2019
If you need assistance accessing any section of our website please call us at: 951.354.4220 or contact us online here.
At sawpa.org, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital content.
sawpa.org strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital content is ADA Compliant.
Below are listed some of the many ways that sawpa.org is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website.
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only.
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website.
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio via the available tools at the top right accessibility icon.
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website.
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility and invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility.
Through our genuine and good faith commitment to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
sawpa.org is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can contact us online here or call us at: 951.354.4220.
For more information on web accessibility, below we list helpful resources:
Office Accessibility Information
Our office offers accessible areas with accessible routes from public entrance, including:
- Parking lot is Accessible
- Accessible Entrance to the office from the parking lot
- Entrance to the office is Accessible
- Entrance to On-Site restroom is Accessible
For more information about the physical features of our accessible office, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call 951.354.4220.